Rohantime

Maroc Trousers - long leg?

Post Maroc Trousers - long leg?
Will we ever see the current 'linen' trousers in a 33" leg, or even better an unfinished leg? Some of us are over 5'11 so the 31" leg just doesn't work!

25 Jun 2014 14:55

Post Re: Maroc Trousers - long leg?
Dear miked10270

Thank you for your post.

I was sorry to read of your recent disappointment regarding the sizing of our Maroc trousers.

I have looked into this for you and I am afraid that we do not appear to have any plans to produce the Maroc Trousers in a long leg length in the immediate future, so please do accept my apologies.

We do conduct an analysis based upon the rate of sales in Regular (which is the majority size). This then tells us how many Short, Long and Extra Long in ratio we would expect to sell and from this we assess whether we can invest in all the leg lengths, as we would ideally like to be able to do.

Unfortunately, we are limited to the number of units we can manufacture in a season.

Nevertheless, we are keen to receive customer feedback so please be assured that I have passed your comments on to our Design Team.

Best Regards,
Alexandra
Customer Services

27 Jun 2014 13:08

Thank you for your response Alexandra.

I must admit I find your logic rather circular. You make none, therefore sell none, thus there is no demand!!?

Would you be willing to take special orders for the Maroc trouser (& jacket) in a longer length or unfinished to give a 34" leg?.. in the same way as you do for the Envoy suit? If so, please contact me.

29 Jun 2014 20:21

Dear miked10270

I do understand how frustrating it is when you are unable to purchase in the leg length you require and regret any disappointment caused.

As mentioned we are regretablly limited to the number of units we are able to manufacture, however, please be assured we do regularly review our leg lengths and hope we may be able to offer an alternative in the future.

Unfortuantely, we are unable to offer special order items as our factories cannot schedule these around their regular production.

Again, please accept our apologies for any disappointment caused and please be assured your comments have been noted.

Best Regards
Laura
Customer Services

30 Jun 2014 12:04