Rohantime

Great service to find an item

Post Great service to find an item
I rcently lost my Rohan sunglasses. My absolute favourites ever for hill walking. Up until recently i saw them on the Souk. Disaster when I logged on. No longer listed. Took Customer Service at their word and rang them. Vicky not only looked up my purchase from 3 years ago to make sure she had the right style. She then checked on the system and there appeared to be a pair lurking in a branch. She rang off, checked with the branch and rang me back 10 minutes later. Took my cc details and had them sent to me directly from the branch. They arrived the next day! Apparently the very last pair in the business! Why aren't more companies like this? Its one of the reasons I keep buying Rohan. The people are, to use the jargon, empowered to help customers. Well done.

Just hope we get sunglasses back again in the future!

Mike

20 Jun 2014 00:09

Post Re: Great service to find an item
Dear Mike,

Thank you for your post.

I was glad to read that you have been pleased with the service offered, so please be assured that I have passed your kind words on to my colleague Vicky.

With regards to the Rohan sunglasses, I am not aware of any plans to re-introduce these to the range in the immediate future, but I have passed your comments on to our Design Team.

Thank you again for your time and feedback, it is very much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Alexandra

23 Jun 2014 09:40