Rohantime

Bags/Action Bags

Post Bags/Action Bags
I have been a fan of Bags for over 30 years and currently have 5 pairs. I have never had any complaint about them until I purchased a pair in late 2013, i was dismayed to find that the bottom of the legs measured a mere 16 inches in circumfrence,
More suited for ballet dancers than a middle aged trecker with a 36 inch waist and size 44 shoes. I measured my older bags and found that the measurement was closer to 18 inches.
I was delighted when Action Bags with leg pockets were introduced, then disappointed to find that when seated the zip on the leg pocket was at the bottom of the pocket making it difficult to use and when opened small items in the pocket were likely to fall out. Nonetheless I think I will be a fan of Action Bags and will certainly buy again if the zip is moved

03 Feb 2014 11:22
Site Admin

Post Re: Bags/Action Bags
Thank you for your post. We always value our customers taking the time to offer us their feedback, and I was interested to read your comments. We are keen to receive feedback, so please be assured that I have passed your comments on to our Design Team for their attention.Once again, thank you for your time and feedback, it is appreciated.
Kind Regards, Alexandra Customer Services”

07 Feb 2014 18:37