Rohantime

More lost sales..

Post More lost sales..
I have just bought some Wrangler & Levi denims on line. Good prices, but I would rather have bought Rohan Jeans plus as they are lighter. However, the lack of Jeans in a longer leg length means I have had to go elsewhere. Come on Rohan, how hard can it be to add a couple of inches to a pair of trousers?

13 Oct 2013 09:50

Post Re: More lost sales..
Dear Mr Woodhall

I am sorry we do not manufacture the Jeans in a longer leg length. The current men's jeans are available in the long, 33" inside leg.

We are always pleased to receive customer feedback and your comments will be passed to our Chief Designer.

Ideally, we would like to produce the full range of leg lengths but unfortunately, we are limited to the number of units we can manufacture in a season.

To decide the leg lengths a style is offered in we analyse the volume of sales in that design and from this decide if we are able to invest in the full range of leg lengths.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Kind regards
Laura
Customer Services

14 Oct 2013 14:48

Maybe for men, 'short', 'medium' and 'unfinished' lengths would solve the problem...? Just a thought. From experience I'd rather spend a little time/money "adjusting" a Rohan garment, than buying something second best. Had my Travel Linen trousers altered (ordered size 8 that was more like a 12)...wearing them to death, five years on!

On reflection you're right: when spending this sort of money, why should you have to pay for alterations? Discuss ;-)

16 Oct 2013 01:23

I'm desperate for a pair of Rohan jeans and have been for the last four years but no chance as I need a 34" leg.

01 Nov 2013 13:06

What has happened to your stock levels? Seems impossible to by any Rohan Winter bags or similar in 32waist, unflinished leg length. I bought a pair or 32R but they are not quite long enough. I would have thought that you would have a reasonable stock during winter months. Am using ordinary Rohan bags with ljs underneath but the winter bags are fantastic cold weather trousers. Make more please.
Robin

15 Jan 2014 14:19
Site Admin

Hi Tradwind 35 Winter Bags have been very popular over this winter. So sorry they had sold out in your size. I hope Customer Service have been successful in finding you a pair. It's always worth asking them. They can work wonders sometimes.

18 Jan 2014 16:14