Rohantime

New arrivals' colours....

Post New arrivals' colours....
Oh dear...another repetitive season of pink, blue and grey (for women that is), colours that do little to flatter the majority and which are largely flaccid and dull. Please, Rohan designers: consider consulting colour experts in order to create a more widely flattering palette?

16 May 2013 03:56

Post Re: New arrivals' colours....
Thank you for your post.

I was sorry to read that you have had cause to be disappointed with the colours for this seasons Women's Range.

Our technological clothing is designed as a layering system so we do try to create a theme across the range.

Please be assured, however, that your comments have been passed on to our Chief Designer.

Kind Regards,
Alexandra
Rohan Customer Services

22 May 2013 15:46

I am a little disappointed too with the colours I'm seeing coming onto the Autumn Winter 2013 range for women whereas the mens range looks much better - and they also have a wide variety of the silver base layers - tees etc but none for the women! I was hoping the new microgrid fleece colours would be a little more flattering than the bright blue green and coral colours and also the long sleeve tops are ghastly oranges etc. Why is the mens range so much better in terms of garments and colours?

Incidentally when does the new catalogue come out? Are all the new lines on the site now or will more be added?
Thanks

01 Aug 2013 16:47

Now if they did a microgrid fleece in that lovely mahogany red marl they do the gloves in - or an icepack jacket - that would be great!! :-)

01 Aug 2013 17:22

Thank you for your post.
Please be assured your request for the Microgrid fleece or Icepack jacket in the Mahogany red marl has been noted and will be passed to our Chief Designer.
We are showing a selection of the new garments on line but there will be further added when we receive our deliveries in September and October.
Our Winter catalogue is due to be mailed in October.
Kind regards Laura - Rohan Customer Services

02 Aug 2013 13:39

While we are discussing colours, why are so many walking clothes BLACK? It is not just Rohan, though you do seem to have a lot of black clothing, especially in baselayers.

Not everyone wants to look like Johnny Cash or Leonard Cohen!

02 Aug 2013 19:14

I have an old pair of Bags which Rohan describe as Teal in colour. They are GREEN!!! Yes I know Teal should be green but these are; in your face, possibly radioactive green. No fear of getting lost in the wardrobe as when I open the door the whole room is bathed in a strange green light! Subtle is not a word to describe them.

31 Aug 2013 22:28