Rohantime

Elite Jacket

Post Elite Jacket
I've been moaning else where about hoods and also that every time you do a 'new improved' change to a garment it seems to get completely ruined. I can no longer buy trousers as the sizing is just so weird. On the spark jacket you made the arms so I couldn't get my arms into a small (and I am a very slim size 10!) so had to get a medium which is too baggy round the stomach and a hood thats like a tent!

Recently had to upgrade my elite jacket. Had the 2012 version - fantastic - superb design - then it got 'improved' and thats when yet again it all went wrong!!! Do your designers do outdoor pursuits at all? I wouldn't have thought so. The hood on my new jacket - the peak just falls flat to the forehead which does not protect my face and all the water runs onto my face. The old jacket - the peak is fantastic and is away from my face and keeps the water off. I attach pictures. Very strange design on the hood of the new one as you can see - looks very odd!!!! The old one is just head and shoulders above the new. Your new designers are not very good I'm afraid and they need to test this stuff for what it was intended and sort the sizing out.

Such a shame as such a class leading jacket that I believe more people (I understand) would buy if there was just that bit of detail in the design. A waterproof number one priority is a fully functioning hood.

29 Mar 2018 19:09

Post Re: Elite Jacket
Hi Jusforrest,

Thank you for your posts and photographs.

I have passed these photos over to our Designers along with all your feedback to advise them of your experience.

Our Elite Jacket is a popular style for us, so I am sorry to hear you have been disappointed with our current styling.

Our Design Team do use reputable Wear Testers before products are introduced into our range and many of our Wear Testers both travel and work in the outdoors. They really do provide valuable product feedback.

Once again, please be assured your comments have been passed on and thank you for taking the time to contact us. It is greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Beth
Customer Services

06 Apr 2018 10:32