Rohantime

Shirt pockets

Post Shirt pockets
Whatever happened to the VERTICALLY zipped, decently sized pockets that you had on several ranges of shirts a few years ago? I can't find any now, so am sorry to say I am buying my shirts elsewhere.
Some of your current shirts have tiny pockets that might hold a train ticket, but forget a smartphone, a boarding pass (folded!), sunglasses, or a passport!
What happened to Rohan functionality?

11 Sep 2017 22:32

Post Re: Shirt pockets
Hi Mombasadon,

Thank you for your post.

I was sorry to read you have been disappointed with the pockets currently offered in our Shirts.

We do really appreciate receiving customer feedback, so rest assured I have forwarded your suggestions and comments over to our Design Team for their attention and reference.

Our Design Team do genuinely read and consider all comments for future styles. However please note that they do work several seasons in advance, so changes and alternations can take time to come into effect.

In the meantime, you may find of interest our Expedition Shirt. This style is a warm weather trekking shirt that features a large security pocket behind the left chest pocket.

Please see the link below to this garment for your convenience and perusal.
http://www.rohan.co.uk/mens-travel-and- ... e=04613H14

Once again, thank you for taking the time to offer us your feedback and please do accept our apologies for any disappointment caused.

Warm Regards,
Izzy

13 Sep 2017 16:11