Rohantime

New Arrivals Update Rohan Spring 2017
Site Admin

Post New Arrivals Update Rohan Spring 2017
New Arrivals Update Rohan Spring 2017
We are featuring on Rohantime a selection of stand out Spring 2017 New Arrivals.
Going into the Rohan Shops now and available online
http://rohantime.com/71482/new-arrivals ... ring-2017/

01 Feb 2017 12:38

Post Re: New Arrivals Update Rohan Spring 2017
Having bought Rohan gear since year dot I am very pleased to report that the current range is really great - have you rounded up some new designers - or given the old guys and gals extra rations?
Love the stretch bags. The Windshadow jacket is amazingly light and practical - a real wear almost all the time jacket. Really nice colour ways and feel to the Equator Long sleeve or short sleeve shirts.
Finally - after years of absence it is great to see a modern equivalent of the MPV come back into the range with the new Convey Vest. My old much loved MPV has been repaired several times by mission control and is probably coming to the end of it's life. I actually bought a later generation waistcoat vest (can't remember the name) but it is nowhere near as practical as the old MPV. So the New Convey vest is on my wish list - it looks to be almost, almost as good as the original MPV. If it was to be made in blue I might concede that it is adequate!
Keep up the good work anyway.

02 Mar 2017 22:42

Post Re: New Arrivals Update Rohan Spring 2017
Hi Tradewind 35,

Thanks for your post on Rohantime.

It really was brilliant to read your feedback on the current range, and how pleased you have been with you recent purchases of the Stretch Bags and Windshadow Jacket.

We really do appreciate your comments and they have been forwarded over to our Designers for reference. I know they will be really interested to read your feedback.

I hope you will be just as pleased with a possible future purchase of the Convey Vest.

Once again, many thanks for taking the time to contact us.

Warm regards
Charlotte

Customer Services

08 Mar 2017 17:49